International Ordering & Shipping
Do you accept international orders?
- Yes. We ship directly to our international customers worldwide.
What payments do you accept?
- We accept PayPal, wire transfer and WesternUnion for all international orders.
- We also accept credit card orders from Canada.
Do you ship to APO, FPO address?
- Yes we ship to APO, FPO military addresses via USPS (postal office).
- When placing your order online, select AA, AE, or AP as the state, and United States (US) as the country, enter your zip code asusual, so the proper shipping options are presented.
How do you ship international orders?
- We ship via UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- We highly recommend you select a shipping optionthat provides a tracking number.
- We can ship via USPS (postal office) but it is notrecommended except for APO, FPO military orders.
How long will it take to deliver?
- It typically takes 3~7 business days for ordersshiped with UPS, FedEx or DHL.